- Veterinary acupuncture stimulates the release of the body’s own pain relieving and anti-inflammatory substances.
- Relaxation of muscles at the site of needle insertion and more distant locations body is achieved with veterinary acupuncture treatment, creating both a local and generalized pain relieving effect.
- Veterinary acupuncture improves tissue blood flow, oxygenation, and removal of metabolic wastes and toxins.
- Unlike prescription and over the counter pain medications, veterinary acupuncture lacks potential adverse side effects for your pet’s internal organs.
- Your pet’s medications or supplements will not adversely interact with veterinary acupuncture treatment; therefore it can safely be used to treat a variety of illnesses.
Here is a video of a cat enjoying his treatment so much that he begins to fall asleep. Enjoy!