As someone who works at an Acupuncture Clinic, I of course get Acupuncture treatments. However, I don't get them as often as I should. I get a treatment about once a month. When new patients come in, it's especially important to receive more acupuncture in the first month and then to maintain your health through monthly maintenance. Often, we recommend that our patients come in once or twice a week for four weeks and then the acupuncturist re-evaluates from there. Since I've never received that much Acupuncture in a month, I decided to try it myself and see how I feel. This is a perfect time to try it because I do have some aches and pains, stress and a sick family member which is causing a lot of worry and concern in my life.
- Stress... and LOTS OF IT!!!
- Lack of sleep... That's because of all the stress
- Lack of energy, due to lack of sleep
- Irregularity (pretty normal for me)
- Sore and tight in my lower back and Trapezoid muscles
- Memory Fog (due to my worries)
Wish me luck!